We're in GROWTH MODE! Dickinson County Healthcare System, in Iron Mountain, Michigan, is looking for a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to build a hospital employed general ENT Practice!
What sets us apart?
- You can build a customized Hospital Supported practice with us!
- No local competition and a 50,000+ service area population = endless potential!
- Exceptional work/life balance!
- Considering full or part time Physicians
- Local Audiologists!
- Subspecialty training is welcome but not required.
- Image guidance navigation available in the OR.
- The Medical Office Building is attached to the Hospital
- Work with Board Certified EM and Anesthesiologists
- Collegial and very supportive Team.
- 3 year salary guarantee with wRVU potential!
ONSITE SPECIALTY SUPPORT INCLUDES: Board Certified Anesthesiologists, Cardiology, 24 hour Emergency Medicine Board Certified Physicians, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Hospitalists, Internal Medicine, OB/Gyn, Occupational Medicine, Oncology/Hematology, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology- EMG, Nephrology/Dialysis, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Radiation Oncology, Radiology/Imaging, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Wound Clinic and Hyperbaric Medicine
- CME Allowance $4,500 + 5 CME Days
- Paid Holidays- 8 designated holidays
- PTO- 5 weeks (prorated to hours worked)
- Relocation - up to $15K
- Retirement: 401 (a) retirement plan & 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Potential for stipend, loan repayment, and signing bonus
About Our Community
- 3 unique Cities (Iron Mountain, Norway, Kingsford)
- 27,472 People (50K+ People in service area)
- 766 square miles of Land
- 6,400 acres of Lakes
- 645 miles of Rivers
- 0 hours of Traffic
Dickinson County is located in the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan, bordering Northwestern Wisconsin and tucked between the endless Fresh Coast shorelines of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior.
It’s a Community that is very family oriented, friendly and safe with a low crime rate. Education is a high priority with many school systems from which to choose – both public and private. Secondary Education is also locally accessible at Bay West College in Iron Mountain and Northern Michigan University in Marquette. We work closely with both colleges, providing a site for clinical rotations for many of their healthcare related programs.
If you’re seeking an exciting life outside of work you’ll have endless year-round outdoor recreational opportunities to choose from that cover the entire scope of relaxed activities to extreme sports right here in Dickinson County! Golfing, skiing, hunting/fishing, snowmobiling, riding ATV/UTV’s, hiking, yoga, canoeing/kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, biking and unique and fascinating history attractions, are just a few of our options to choose from!
We are rural, but not remote! Ford Airport in Kingsford is serviced by Delta Airlines and has two flights daily to Detroit, Michigan and Minneapolis, Minnesota for easy access the rest of the World! If you prefer to drive, a 90-minute drive puts you in Green Bay, Wisconsin and a five hour drive gets you to Chicago’s more urban lifestyle or the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area.
Location/Region: Iron Mountain, MI (49801)