Marshfield Medical Center - Dickinson is in growth mode and is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join our Robust Healthcare Team in Michigan's central Upper Peninsula. Join an established Oncology team of 2 physicians and 2 APCs. Onsite Radiation Oncology with advanced imaging and equipment. Open to full or part-time.
- NO CALL
- Team of 2 Physicians and 2 APCs
- Onsite Radiation Oncology
- Advanced imaging and equipment!
- Single Outpatient Clinic
- No offsite clinic travel
- 50% Hematology/50% Oncology practice mix
- ~14 patients/day (1 hour visits for new patients)
- Excellent Support/Nursing Staff
- Open to full time or part-time providers
- New Grads welcome to apply!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Medical Center - Dickinson is in Iron Mountain, Michigan, the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan, bordering Northwestern Wisconsin and tucked between the endless fresh coast shorelines of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. If you’re seeking an exciting life outside of work, you’ll have endless year-round outdoor recreational opportunities to choose from. We are rural, but not remote! Ford Airport in Kingsford is serviced by Delta Airlines and has flights daily to Detroit, Michigan and Minneapolis, Minnesota, for easy access the rest of the World! If you prefer to drive, a 90-minute drive puts you in Green Bay, Wisconsin and a five-hour drive gets you to Chicago’s more urban lifestyle or the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Location/Region: Iron Mountain, MI (49801)